Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Very First Award!


Today I received this award, my very first award, from Sandy! (You can click on the award in the sidebar to check out her blog!) Thank you so much, Sandy! I honestly don't deserve this award because I only designed the mittens out of love to help my fellow Buckeyes. (I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio) I will display my award proudly! Thank you! Here is her note regarding my award:

"Next, Crochet Princess (Beth), for not only donating a mound of mittens, but for designing a pattern for mittens for The Bridge Project."

Now I have the honor to nominate 5 other bloggers! Stay tuned for my nominees!

Thanks Sandy....did I already thank you???

1 comment:

Faith said...

Way to GO!

Congratulations on your blog award...Hope all is well with you
and yours...the lapgans....very nice and look very warm....brrr!

Faith