Thursday, February 5, 2009

I have a Confession...

You know those reusable bags you see everywhere in the stores to put your purchased items in so you don't use paper or plastic bags?

Did you know that they are great bags to put your WIP's in and when you go somewhere, you can just grab a bag?

Did you know that I have a WIP in my Wal Mart bag, my Jo Ann's bag, my Food Lion bag, my Lowe's bag....and Target has a really pretty red one that I just bought....

i need help! hahaha

Anyone else have this problem or am I the only one? :)

3 comments:

Ghost said...

Too funny, I am using plastic bags to keep mine in.

Faith said...

Yep do it too....different projects in different bags....Have
a good weekend...

Faith

Sandy said...

Move over, love you've got lots of company with those wip project bags. I have tons of canvas bags and do the same, then when I go to the stores, I still have to use a plastic bag. Must get better organized.

Updates on the bridge, need everyone to pop in and read, thanks
Sandy