Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Craft Show - 2 Months - Contest




It was a very interesting craft show! It started at 6am Saturday morning! Bright and early! I have NEVER done a show that early before in my life! And I only got an hour sleep the night before. Just couldn't sleep. A few people were shopping that early, but they really started coming in at 10am. It lasted till 2pm. They had the entire room full of vendors. I made my table space and just a little extra. It was their first show, so they were learning. But I had a nice day! I was wore out tho when it was all said and done!

During the show, there was a little boy that was crying "owie, owie..." and it hurt me so much to hear him. Hayden used to say that alot when he was in the hospital. I wanted to run to the bathroom and cry. But there was no one to watch my table. So I talked myself thru it. So hard. But cried on the way home. It was 2 months on the 17th and it still feels like yesterday. Still waiting to hear about the autopsy. We still don't know anymore today than the day Hayden passed away. I miss him so much. I still cry every day.

I signed up for a contest on Bella Bambina's site. Anything to help the babies! I just fell in love with her T-Shirt pattern and her shorts pattern. I'm making these for the contest. They are so easy and fun to make!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Dear Beth,
I wish so much that there was something I could do to ease your pain. There isn't anything I can do..I feel helpless to help you my dear sweet friend. It is ok, cry whenever you need to..it is part of that process we must all go thru at some point. Be patient with yourself, it will take time for your heart to heal. Not forget
just heal some.

a hug for you.....

Faith

Anonymous said...

Beth,
Sorry to hear the pain continues, and of course it will. Here is a hug.

Sandy said...

Beth the blue and white outfit is beyond adorable. You did a beautiful job. I must check out the pattern. Good luck to you with the contest. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Hugs, for the difficulties; they will continue off and on. It's ok that you still cry and feel hurt. Take one day at a time, you will get through this.

Looks like you had a lot for the craft show; but goodness 6 am......that sounds nasty.

Hugs
Sandy

Happy Memorial Day Wkend to all my Bridge Team Members.