Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I GOT A JOB!!!


I am so excited!!! I will be working as a LPN at Somerford Assisted Living in Hagerstown, MD. It's about 45- 50 minutes to work. And not far from my last employment. This Friday is my physical and drug test, then Tuesday, I begin Orientation. It's only part-time evenings, but I have my foot in the door! I finally got a job! My shoulders feel a little lighter now!

Hayden's bone marrow transplant is scheduled for March 5th...my last day of orientation. I promised I would be there, but Chris understands. Sure will be a rough day for me. But I told him as soon as I clock out - I'm heading to DC to be with them all!

4 comments:

Faith said...

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU.....

It is time....good things happen it is more than time...I hope this works out well for you...Beth

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Spring is coming, and so is good health to Hayden. Congrats on the new job. It must be rough, with Hayden in the hospital. It will all work out. Prayers and hugs.
Alma

Sandy said...

I'm thrilled for ya. Congrats!

Sandy
inviting all my friends from Sandy's Space to come visiting me on Traveling Suitcase, help me celebrate and enter the contest.

Sandy said...

Popping in to see how things are going with your new job, and with Hayden.

And...could you pop over to The Bridge. I've posted your mitten pattern on a static page, with a tab at the top of the page for folks. Wanted you to see it, make sure it looks alright, and wondered if you had gotten it copy righted?

Hugs
Sandy