Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Keychains and Crochet

These are the cutest little keychains I have ever seen or made! A friend gave me the pattern. I am taking orders for these and they are selling like hotcakes! If you want one or more, please let me know!





I posted some other pictures of crochet projects I've been working on while visiting my Mother on my other blog. Please hop over and take a gander at what I've been working on! I'm still making slippers too! I find a new color and think "Oh, wonder what that will look like?"...and I have to make them. They are a quick and easy pattern to work on while visiting or just waiting in the Dr office. Or even on a lunch break!

6 comments:

Susie M said...

Those are super cute! I like doing thread crochet every so often too. I can see where they would make a great take along project. Thanks for sharing!

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Those are darling! Is that your pattern?

Crochet Princess Beth said...

No, a friend gave me the pattern. Not sure where she got it.

Faith said...

oh these are ever so cute....hope you sell a whole bunch.

Sandy said...

Just spotted Virg on your blog, so now I can update you too.

Darling keychains!
Sandy

swarna said...

oh very nice keychains, i want a set