Monday, January 24, 2011

Hayden's Birthday Note to Nana


Calling all the angels--
It's a special day today!
For Hayden's turning four years old!
Here's what he has to say:

"Grandma, please dry all your tears;
I know you miss me so.
And if it had been up to me,
I'd never have chosen to go."

"For I knew that you would miss me
And the things that we could do,
And I wish I could have stayed on earth
And lived down there with you."

"But, Grandma, now I'm well and whole;
I sing and dance all day
With all the angel boys and girls
Who've come to heaven to stay."

"Lord Jesus holds us in His arms
And tells us of His love;
He knew that we were hurting--
That's why we came above."

"I love you, Grandma, every day;
I send you kisses, too.
And some day you will join me here
And I'll always be with you."

"I've got to go--the party's on!
We'll sing and dance and play.
But I am always in your heart
And never far away."

"Please find a way to celebrate,
Even if you cry;
Perhaps you'll send me some balloons
Soaring to the sky."

"And I will know they came from you,
And I'll be flying near.
I send you love and kisses, too.
I love you, Grandma, dear

2 comments:

HDMac said...

Beth, that was beautiful.......

Sandy said...

Beyond Beautiful Beth. Doing some visiting today from The Bridge, so found my way back here again.

Leaving you a ((((((HUG))))))), do come for a visit and let me know how you are friend.
Sandy