Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a Boy....or a Girl????

Trish took a home pregnancy test couple weeks ago and it turned out positive! So she just went to the Dr's for her check up and got an ultrasound. Her baby is due November 21st! It has a little nose...oh so precious! This will be grandchild #2 for me! Got to see Hayden (he's 2!) and he is such a cutie! Uncle Matt asked him if he wanted a brother or a sister and he just put his hands up and shruged his shoulders like, I don't know! I was there to help Trish and see Hayden born. Hope I can be there for this one! I have another grandchild to crochet for!!!

5 comments:

Faith said...

Hi Beth,

Congratulations....on grandchild #2...quite exciting......

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Well congratulations, wishing you all goes well and you have lots of time to crochet for the new arrival.

Sandy said...

Congrats on grandbaby #2, thats exciting news.

Thanks for all your sweet support over these last several months for me and my family with regard to Mom. It is appreciated more than I can express.

Sandy

Faith said...

How goes every little thing there crochet princess? What's news??
Did you ever finish that super secret project you were working on? Long time no hear....hope all is well....

Faith