Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Where does time go????

Where in the world does time go?

It's been 2 years since the love of my life, ^Hayden^, has passed away. 2 years. Doesn't seem possible. My heart is still empty without him. I miss his smiles, his laughter, him saying my name, watching him blow kisses to people - that I taught him to do. I miss him. But I know he is with GG and they are having fun in Heaven. My Mom and I made a pinky promise and I know she followed thru. I know ^i^

It's been a year since my Mom passed away and her birthday is coming up April 14th. She would have been 76 years old. I miss her so much. More than anyone knows. Just to quiet and lonely at the house. But I keep going on.

Abby is now 7 months old. They are still in MN. I miss them too. Haven't got to see her or hold her yet. But she knows her Nana's voice on the phone. So funny to hear this little girl do raspberries on the phone! Just funny!!!

And the twins! Colby and Clayton will be a year old April 27th. What a joy to see them grow and develop their own personalities. They are doing great. Next visit to Duke in May. So far, by the Grace of God, they do NOT have SCID's like ^Hayden^ had. What brings alot of joy to my heart is that I do the bunny hop song with them. I did this with ^Hayden^ and he would laugh and have the biggest smile on his face...then he would say "do gin" (do again!). Colby and Clayton love it too when I do that with them. Big smiles and laughs. Can't wait till I hear them say "do gin"!!!

Starting a new nursing job in MD next week. Yes, it's 45 miles from home, but the pay and the benefits were hard to pass up.

Still crocheting, and learning new knitting techniques. Having fun learning to knit. It's been a year too!!! But my first love will always be crochet! I'm hooked! hahahaha :)

Till the next time.... hug the ones you love and those those you don't too! :)





No comments: