Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm Still Here!




I just wrote a big story and shared pics and the computer decided not to take it! So trying this again!

Colby and Clayton was born April 27th, 7 weeks early. Baby A Colby was 3 pounds 15 ounces and Baby B Clayton was 4 pounds 5 ounces. Trish had to have a c section and she is doing fantastic. Both boys are now over 4 pounds and last night they are in a crib - still in the NICU. But they are doing great! They will be taking a trip to DUKE in NC for further testing of SCID's. But this is a one happy Nana! They are so adorable! Just like their parents! I know Hayden would be so proud to have twin brothers! Mom couldn't wait till they were born too, and missed them. But they have 2 very special angels watching over them!

Will share more later when I can get to a computer. I miss all my blog friends so much - I missing out on alot! Everyone take care and hope to share more soon!!! Hugs to all!

6 comments:

Bird is the Word said...

Congratulations! So awesome!

Anonymous said...

Here's a big hug for you and the family. What an amazing time for you.
Love,
Alma

Susie M said...

We miss you too! Such beautiful little boys. And is that a hat made by grandma I see on one of them?
Hugs and love,
Susie M

Sandy said...

Fabulous pictures, glad you were able to get them added. Miss you when you don't blog often, or come visiting.

Congrats again to all

Faith said...

Hi Beth, Oh they are beauties...congratulations and blessings..stop around some time when your not smooching on them cutie pies....having a potholder swaparoo..sewing,knitting,crochet, embroidery whatever..it just has to be vintage looking...there it is in a nutshell...stop over and tell me your going to share your talent.....miss sharing with you, enjoy those babies....

Sandy said...

Me popping in again, I do so miss your blog visits and comments. I'd love to see you, and hear how you're doing. Blog visiting today from Bridge and Beyond.