Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby A and Baby B!!!


Trish gave me a copy of the ultrasound pictures. Baby A is 6 weeks 2 days and Baby B is 6 weeks 5 days. Amazing how they can pin it down that close! I just had to share with everyone! Especially when they are the size of a grain of rice!

Already thinking about what to crochet in doubles for my babies!!! :) I can't wait to find out what they are! 6 more weeks to wait!

I took Missy to Chris and Trish's house and buried her by Hayden's tree. That was hard for me to do. Not digging the hole, but saying goodbye to such a beloved pet. It sure is quiet in the mornings without her. Pete is so lost without her too.

Hugs and Love to all my friends!

4 comments:

Faith said...

Hi Beth,
I'm sorry about the loss of your little friend. On another note, congratulations and A & B, what a wonderful surprise for you, I know the hook & needles will be flying soon, and that you are looking forward to beginning those projects. This is a miracle indeed,
on many levels.

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

How wonderful for you all! Little A & B will be so loved. xo

HDMac said...

Isn't it exciting, Beth! I have twin granddaughters that are now 8 1/2 years old. :)

Sandy said...

Does that mean you'll not be posting your craft goodies on this blog any longer?

They sure do ultrasounds early and often now, don't they. I looked at one the other night from my youngest nephews wife, they're expecting in March and I never see what others see. lol

Sandy