Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Angels...




These are Angels that I crocheted for 2 very dear friends of mine who both suffered a loss. Bryan, age 3, is the grandson of Kim and Carliser is the daughter of Sheila. Bryan's Angelversary is tomorrow, August 25th, my birthday. I crocheted 50 white angels for Kim to give out to everyone tomorrow night at the candle lighting. I wish I could be there with her and her family. But she knows I will be there in spirit and in my heart! I cherish my friendship with these two ladies so much. It took a loss of someone we all loved so much for us to find each other and I believe we will be friends forever! Sending hugs and love to Heaven to Bryan, Carliser, and my Hayden bug!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Beautiful. Happy Birthday!
Hugs,
Alma

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

I lost a grand baby in April of 06.
I'd love to crochet one for my daughter for his angelversary. Can I ask where you found the pattern? Thanks much, and Happy Birthday!
xoxo

Susanne Tyree said...

I was wondering if you would share the pattern for the precious memory angel that you make? I ran across your blog while on my Facebook page looking at the posts from the Pink Slipper Project. I have a friend who lost her 27 yr. old Jim to a job related accident. Today is the 5th anniversary of his death. I feel one of my missions in life is to now do what I can to help brighten her days. I know she would love this angel. I love your blog. It has so many beautiful points of interest. I plan to look it over more closely when I can find more free time. Thank you. Susanne :)

Cutecupcakes said...

Whats the pattern