Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love this new bag pattern!


This is a new pattern that I found from another Blogger Friend! It's called
Waves of Color Tote Bag. It is a really quick and easy pattern and I just love the ripple pattern for anything! I'm on my third bag, and honestly have a 4th started! Making these for my craft show in the fall and for gifts.



My son wanted one of these backpack bags for the longest time. I bought one for him, but it didn't hold up too well. So I designed one and he loves it! It's made from the 100% cotton material and the best thing - you can wash it and keep on using it! I am typing up the pattern and will be putting up on Etsy and Zibbet.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I really like the waves bag, can you share where you got the pattern?

Faith said...

pretty bags.....love that ripple look, you will do well at your sale..Hope you are well, and enjoying your summer.

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

I think the bags are wonderful.

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

I love the waves bag! It is really nice!