Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Grand-Daughter is Born!






Just wanted to share with everyone that my Son, Matthew, and his girlfriend, Holli, had their baby at 5:05 am today, September 1, 2011!!! Her name is Abigail Sylvia Louise Rutherford (what a LONG name!) and she weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces, 20 inches long. She has a head full of brown hair....and even has a birthmark just like her Nana! This makes my 4th grandchild, but my first grand-daughter! The name Sylvia was my Mom's name and Louise was her Grandmother's name. I know my Mom would be so honored! Can't wait for them to come back home. They are in Winona, MN. Congrats to Matt and Holli! And to Uncle Chris, Aunt Trish, Uncle Steven and especially Grandpa Roger! His first grandchild!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congradulations to all

Chain Stitch Crochet said...

Awwww....another grand baby. How wonderful for you. Come see my blog...... :o). The pics aren't the best but thank you for the pattern.