Saturday, April 17, 2010

One month ago today...

...Hayden went to Heaven. It's been a very difficult month...For all of us! I created a Memorial Website for Hayden Isac Parsons. It's a work in progress, but wanted to share with everyone. Just click on his name to be taken to the website. If you would like to visit and light a candle or share your thoughts, that would be wonderful - thank you!

In the meantime, I've been working on Apple Blossom items for the babies here at Winchester Medical Center NICU. Apple Blossom will be here April 23rd! The town is starting to look very festive in the pink, white and green colors! And Val Kilmer will be the Grand Marshall of the parade! I usually leave that weekend, but think I might stick around this year! Maybe one year I will make it to the Queen's Ball. Oh to get dressed up and feel like a Princess! hahaha :)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

The festival sounds wonderful, and I think it will give you something to do, to help lighten your heart.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Sandy

Visiting all Bridge Members tonight

Anonymous said...

I remember Apple Blossom from my childhood. So beautiful.
Please thank your friend Christine D. and tell I received her box of hats today. I wanted to cry, they are so beautiful and so very appreciated, more than I can say.
I'll try to get a picture of her hats, and post ASAP.I'll be sending her a Thank You letter.
Big Hugs to you, your Family, and now Christine.