Friday, September 18, 2009

Maryland Lighthouse Challenge!!!


2009 Maryland Lighthouse Challenge - Celebrating Maryland's 375th Birthday!

Celebrate Maryland's 375th Birthday and visit some of the most picturesque spots in the state during the 2009 Maryland Lighthouse Challenge September 19 and 20, 2009.

Challenge Lights: The Chesapeake Lightship, Concord Point, Cove Point, Drum Point, Fort Washington, Hooper Strait, Piney Point, Point Lookout, Seven Foot Knoll and Turkey Point.

***I'm leaving early in the morning to go to the Lighthouse Challenge! I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this for a LONG time!!! Making sure I have new batteries for my camera and space on my picture card! I'll have my crocheting to work on in between lighthouses!!! :)

1 comment:

Faith said...

Have fun Beth....sounds like a relaxing time....beachy things and
crochet....celebrate life day eh?